Monday, October 20, 2008

This message is pigeon approved.

Wow, the Sabres might actually be as weird as we imagine them to be. All I need to see is Maxy doing the macarena (Maxarena haha), a game of Glogg pong, and a few 'Gretzky for prezky' shirts and I'm sold.

But pretty much, if you haven't read the Sabres web, they have a stuffed pigeon. And they award it to the dude who played the best. Yeah, I know. And Spacey is Head Pigeon himself, what an honor.

“We’re a bunch of 25 goofballs that just love to play hockey.” Well said, Peters, well said.

Also, I forgot a couple things in my Sabres/Canuckies post:

1. At the game, these girls had one of the most amazing signs ever. "Put Lalime in the coconut." Genius.

2. The kiss cam thing was quite funny as it fell on this dude who was about to drink some beer and then he was still going to but hesitated and decided to first kiss his girlfriend/wife/whatever she is to him.

3. It was absolutely adorable when Koda tackled Van-Van in goal celebration. But Vanek looked like he was in pain when he got up. In my words "ooh, that had to hurt."

No comments: