Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pre-Season Game Numero CLASH IN COLUMBUS

I'm not really entirely in a game note mood, but I'll give it a try. They might suck even more than usual tonight. xp

1. Anyways, Limey's in goal! This is bound to be a good game.
2. So, I hear that the next (and final) pre-season game is gonna be on MSG! Hooray.
3. Columbus score. What's up with the Sabres lately? As said by Neale, this 'giving up the first goal' is becoming a bad habit.
4. I feel the need to mention my goal to see Wayne Gretzky as president of the USA. After all, he was really born in the US and Canada just bribed them with maple syrup and mooses to erase all documents proving that, then promptly moved his family to Canada and pretended that he was born there (they bribed the family too). That was all when he was still really little, so he wouldn't know. It's all because Canada saw the future and knew he would be amazing and the USA just didn't understand. Just goes to show you, don't get bribed by Canadians.
5. Columbus had too many men on and the ref didn't care? Or do I not understand correctly?
6. Dude, the Bluejacket's hive has a cannon in it. And they fire it off before games. And it scared RJ "out of his shorts." Hahahaha.
7. Fight, fight, fight!
8. Oh wait, it's Peters. Suckishhhh.
9. Wow, if Peters just gets five minutes now, it'll be his forty-second. Penalty minutes, that is. Guess he won't be winning the "Most Gentlemanly Player" award and I really thought he would; he was in the running for about... five minutes.
10. I just thought I should inform you I'm going to die since I forgot my Euro binder and there's a test tomorrow. And I missed whatever happened in the past... I dunno how long.
11. UGHH. That memory loss commercial.
12. Hecht scored! With assists going to Pommerdoodles and Pie YAY.
13. Umm, I kinda lost like 7 things I wrote... oops?
14. So pretty much, the second period stuff was like "hey dudes, let's actually play well for once- just to mix things up." And then the Sabs scored twice, thanks to Van-Van and Koda. Then there was a big fight that I couldn't see. And I was doing math homework, so it was hard to pay attention. Especially since I had no idea what the hell I was doing and still need help since my parents don't know how to do this stuff either. One's a proof, by the way. That shows you how much you'll need proofs later on in life.
15. I wish I could've seen the fight. Limey was in on it. See, Limey rocks; Ry-Ry wouldn't of fought.
16. Just took a look at Willful Caboose; hilarious. I recommend reading Thumb Drama. HONK HONK (that means 'violas rock' in goose).
17. Did Tempo just score? Gasp. Two of the Waterford players have scored tonight!
18. Wow, the Sabres are leading 4-1? Cherry to my pie.
19. I think the Sabs are doing well to try and cheer me up; my day turned crappy. First the whole "I hate you all" thing from Aquilina then "I forgot my Euro stuff" then "I can't do these freaking math problems."
20. Why do hockey players all-minus a few- have weird names? What's wrong with like... Jordan Smith? I hear that guys with that name are outrageously hot. But really, they're all weirdly named.
21. GERBE SCOREDDDDDD! Marry me, Gerbs? (:
22. We're up 5-1, that's nearly dance worthy. I need a Gerbey song. Hmmm. Ipoding.
23. For some reason, Kelsey by Metro Station is in the running for Gerbey's song. Ha.
24. So the songs that are in the running are: Pictures To Burn- Taylor Swift, Kelsey- Metro Station, Nine in the Afternoon- Panic at the Disco, Only the Strong Survive- McFly, You'll Make It- Faber Drive or 24 Story Love Affair- Faber Drive. What do you think?
25. Ew, the Bees scored.
26. I've decided that the Sabres official song is now Our Time Now- Plain White T's. We'll see how long that lasts. Still need help with Gerbey's song.
27. "Meeting of the minds." BEST. TERM. EVER. Gotta love RJ.
28. You know what I just noticed? There's two Nathans on the team. It seems like everyone has a name twin on the team. Well, minus the weird European players with names like Teppo or Jochen.
29. One minute left. Dun dun dunnnnn.
30. I don't wanna jinx anything, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna win. Unless they score three goals in this less-than-a-minute.
31. GERBE FIGHTING! Divorce me and marry me again?
32. Game over, we win. YAY, YAY.

BEST OF THE NIGHT:
3. Pominville. He's just good.
2. Koda. Hello, he's a big lovable bear.
1. Gerbe. Well, I married him, I'm a little biased.

BOOO:
3. Peters. Blah.
2. Commodore. His name bugs me.
1. Nash. He is just annoying.

No comments: