Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pre-Season Game Numero UGHH.

1. Sooo, it's another game against the Wilds. Greatttt.
2. I still have a love/hate thing going on with Niklas Bäckström, by the way. I mean, just look at his name, how can you not love him? But he plays for an evilll team.
3. Okay, if we lose this game, it's not because of me making fun of the anthem-singer-person. This dude rocks. But I am missing the Canadian anthem, aren't you?
4. "Clash in Columbus" nice ring to it, eh? Go RJ and your alliteration.
5. Hooray, Harding's in goal instead of
Bäckström. That is good, right?
6. Wow, it's like Neale was answering me or something. He was just talking about how Harding's the back up. Thanks to Neale and his somewhat-useless rambling.
7. Okay, does anyone else think of Madagascar when they say "The Wilds?" No, it's just me? I guess you don't start singing "I like to move it, move it," either....
8. "That and 10 cents gets you nothing in the league." Ha. I like that saying.
9. In the past 2 minutes, I've realized that a lot of my favorite players are playing. And the Sabres got a power play. Which doesn't really give me hope since our power play kinda sorta sucks.
10. See, the whole giving it up to the other team and giving them a two-on-one chance is sorta why I think of power play sucks.
11. Nice try, Sekera-Sekera.
12. I changed my mind, having this Harding dude in goal doesn't seem like such a great thing.
13. Goal for Madagascar Wilds. I don't have high hopes for this game, by the way.
14. Wow, they announce the goal scorers freaking fast. At HSBC it takes agessss.
15. Okay, is anyone else a little annoyed by the constant memory loss commercial? I wish I could lose the memory of that commercial.
16. Yay Cake Maker for almost scoring. He's sweet like that.
17. Penalty to us. Blah.
18. Madagascar is 3/27 on the power play, which I now know thanks to Neale. But that doesn't make me feel any better because sometimes the Sabres seem to like taking naps during the game.
19. See, they scored. We suck.
20. You may be starting to think I hate the Sabres, but it's not that. I just am honest in admit when we're not doing well. So don't think I hate them.
21. Sabres on the power play again.
22. Okay, we really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY suck right now. In other words, we're down 3-0 and the last goal was shorthanded. Can you understand why I'm afraid of power plays both way? This is like the fourth shorthand we've given and it's not even regular season yet.
23. Is it me or does RJ say Mancari wrong?
24. So wait, the Sabres took Matt Ellis to sorta make up for Goosey being out? Well, what are we gonna do with him when the Goose is honking again?
25. Well, if I hadn't said it enough, we sucked up the first period.
26. I missed like six minutes of the second period. Oops.
27. Am I imagining things or is some guy's name Puma?
28. And do all the names sound like French verbs to me just because I didn't study yet? Either that or there's really a Pouvoir on the team.
29. Pie scored. YAY. =) By the way, I've been pretty much ignoring the game.
30. Haha, it was the 20th shot for the Sabres. Ironic.
31. Penalty to Madagascar? Ehh.
32. I like how there was 25 notes for the first period, then six for the second. Haha.
33. I'm oddly cheerful for some reason, but quite tired anyways. Who has Sophomore Stories? I want to write in it sometime soon.
34. Harding is a tool. Go jump in a lake. A cold one. With sharks in it.
35. Wait, Van-Van's second penalty? Lemme give you some advice, dude. Play better or everyone will blame you again. That's the price of being payed a lot.
36. Hmm. Thinking about it, maybe Van's just not doing well because little mini-Vanek is keeping him up all night with his crying.
37. And there goes Lydman. What do we blame that on?
38. ANOTHER PENALTY?! This is prejudice or something. It's just not cool, dude. Like it would make mini-Vanek cry, that's how uncool it is.
39. So, is mini-Vanek illegitimate or not? His parents are married, but they weren't when he was born....
40. Fighting or something? Wasn't paying attention.
41. Okay, this time it really was fighting of some sort. Wish I could see it.
42. I'm totally lost with all the penalties, but there's some more and we've got some. Whatevs.
43. You know what, as long as mini-Vanek's cute, his legitimacy doesn't matter (though I think he's not). Do you think the fact his name is Blake means he's destined to be hot?
44.
Aww, stupid Harding. Pie YAY could've scored again.
45. BOOOO. That dude should've gotten a penalty. He hit our precious Pie-Pie.
46. You know, once you don't really care about winning or losing, the game is so much more enjoyable.
47. Hearing all these weird last names (or imagining I am) made me think of Harryeeta Sandwich. Yeah, I'm not naming /anything/ that, Jules Vern.
48. So pretty much Madagascar is composed of Helen Burns, Harding, Nolan (not Pratt), Backstrom, Schoola, Puma, Shepard, Pouvoir, and more French-sounding stuff, yeah? Interesting.
49. BOOO, don't you hurt our Spacey.
50. So the Sabs have taken 30 shots and gotten one in? Someone go pull Harding out of the lake, take him up to a bridge and push him off. It will be much more satisfying watching him go SPLASH into the lake.
51. Koda gets a penalty? Did you not get the memo, ref? He's a big LOVABLE bear. Even RJ & Neale don't see the penalty.
52. No goal. In your faces. That comment's gonna come back to haunt me, yeah?
53. And a penalty to Madagascar? That's the cherry to my pie.
54. Wide of the net? Haha. But we still lose, so whatevs.
55. Cherry, cherry, cherry PIE.
56. Key lime PIE.
57. SEKERA-SEKERA SCORESSSSS.
58. Don't matter, we lose. But it's time to sing the Sekera song. (:
59. PIE, PIE, PIE. Cherry, key lime, apple, chocolate, blueberry, boston cream, pumpkin, lemon.
60. Why isn't there orange pie? I like oranges.

TOP THREE FAVORITE PLAYERS OF THE NIGHT:

3. Zaggie. He was doing really well.
2. Cake Maker. He's such a hardworking good player dude.
1. A tie between Pie-Pie and Sekera-Sekera. Both goal scorers of the game. Both determined sweetly amazing dudes.

BOOOOO:
3. Nolan. I kept going "OMG PRATT." Then "waitttt, not him."
2. Harding. He's a dork.
1. The Blue Jackets. Get out the bug spray, they're tomorrow's match up.


THE ENDDDD.

No comments: