Monday, October 13, 2008

Limey-Lime-Lime, you're my hero.

Well, obviously I didn't do game notes. Duh. But I feel like commenting on a few things.

1. VANEK.
Hahahahahaha.
That was directed towards all the Vanek haters. Vanek has three goals in two games, which averages to 1.5 goals a game. In your faces. Vanek is neither slag-faced or whorish. He is a good wholesome father who likes scoring odd goals and making a weird face.

2. Limey-Lime-Lime.
Um, hello. AMAZING GOALIE ALERT. Miller better watch out. Between the "hey, I'm a sweet-awesome goalie," and "my mask has Marvin Martian on it," welllll, you just better watch out, Ry.

3. Islander Arena.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's called like We Love Veterans Memorial Ice Rink Arena or something remotely similar, but Islander Arena just sounds better. First off, what's up with the really slippery ice that makes the puck go ZOOM? Second, it's disgraceful that there were large chunks of seats open. Where art thou fans? Third, what's with this whole making Miller sit in a chair in the orchestra room, by himself, all alone, and I don't know why, all by his lonesome? Cruel and unusual, much?

4. Comrie.
Wow, I didn't know I hated him so much. I really liked RJ's comment though. "It's really a good thing Tallinder turned down fighting him [Comrie]; he'd [Comrie] need a step stool to reach him." Well, it was something like that. Haha, short dude.

5. All hail Cap'n Ribbet. Well, not really.
Um, yeah. Fighting, when not standing up for a team mate, is disgraceful when you're captain. In other news, I was ranting to my dad about how I dislike the New Guy Captain thing and I happened to mention how the players voted for him and my dad suggested that perhaps no one wanted to be captain so they were like, "hey, you know what would be funny? We could vote New Guy as Captain!" "Honk, honk honk!!!" "-does cartwheels-" "Ha, what they said!"

6. MacArthur.
Okay, so he's wickedly awesome. And I have an autographed puck of his; be jealous.


THAT'S ALL, FOLKS.

No comments: