Thursday, October 16, 2008

i'm EXCITEDDD.

Tomorrow is my birthday and Julie's probably past annoyed with my excited ranting, so I thought, "hey, why not use my blog to excitedly rant?" And so I shall.

1. My family has a tradition that the birthday girl/boy gets to choose dinner (except for last year when my parents were like, "guess what, you get pizza."). And this year my choice is spaghetti. Yum.

2. I'm getting one of those delicious Carvel ice cream cakes.

3. I'm going to the SABRES GAME with my brother! And this time I won't be too awed by seeing them live or trying to be respectful whilst sitting in a box to cheer loudly and generally make lots of noise that will eventually make my brother look at me questioningly.

4. I'm pretty sure my mom bought me loads of clothes that I don't particularly need, but will generously accept anyways. You know, don't want to make her feel like I don't appreciate her buying me gifts. It would have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they will most likely be very cute shirts and possibly a furry hoodie of some-sort from PacSun (if I'm lucky).

5. My dad, not wanting to get me the wrong gift, has let me choose the gift I receive from him. First he offered me a cellphone with texting and all, but I decided that I could wait until Christmas for that. So it comes down to new earphones for my iPod or radio:ACTIVE, McFly's newest CD. I'm pretty sure I'll get him to order radio:ACTIVE for me and purchase my own earphones using the gift card to Target my grandparents gave me since it would be much more difficult for me to buy radio:ACTIVE myself.

6. Whilst on the subway, on the way to the game, my brother will probably tell me more stories about how he skipped school and went to Darien Lake. And on the way back, we'll walk and just miss the subway at all the stops until the very last one where we wait forever while he retells the story about how him, my older sister, and their friends once missed the subway and had to call a taxi or something of that sort.

7. Just maybe I'll get to wear the "C'est mon anniversaire!" button tomorrow.

8. My little sister made me a card. She made it with my knowledge, but every time I'd walk by she'd just about jump on top of it and yell "NO, YOU CAN'T SEE IT!" Bless.

9. My birthday happened to fall on a Friday. Which happens to be the best day for birthdays. (Looking on the sad side of things, this means my actually birthday won't fall on a school day ever again in high school. Semi-sigh.)

10. There's only 1 hour and 54 minutes until midnight!

No comments: