Sunday, October 5, 2008

STUFF

Okay, so I've got some stuff to say.

First, ewww, the game. So I didn't actually watch it, but was informed about some stupid "Hey, your goal counted but we're not gonna count it. YAY," thing. It makes me think of the playoffs a while ago. It was against like the Rangers or Islanders, and I'm watching it at my grandparent's house with my uncle. So the Sabres score and we're all like YAYYYY. And then the refs are like FAIL, NO GOAL. And we're like, wow, that was obviously a goal. The stupid people in Toronto that decide goals are stupid and prejudice against the Sabres. I honestly thought for a while that they'd like flip a coin to decide goals. Or go "Hey, which team do you guys like better? The Rangers? Okay, no goal." Seriously, dude.


Second, I was like majorly sad when the guys got sent down on the 3rd. Seriously, I like hit something. And then I was all "oww, that hurt." But incase you're lame and don't know who was sent down, it included: Tim Kennedy, Mathieu Darche, Nathan Gerbe, Mark Mancari, Dylan Hunter, Marek Zagrapan (awww), Chris Butler, and Mike Funk. Booo.

Third, I watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and it was idiotically funny. Hahaha. I suggest watching it if you haven't.

Lastly, I possibly want to go as the Sabres/hockey players for Halloween, so talk to me if you're interested. I think my cousins might be in on it already. We would go in my neighborhood and possibly see some Sabres; last year we saw Teppo & kids!

No comments: