Tuesday, October 21, 2008

drewwwwwwww.

drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"He had Fernandez out to lunch." Very smart, Drewsie. I bet he ordered goalie dude a big mac, too, just to slow him down some more. Where as Drewsie probably had a nice healthy apple. Or maybe an orange. Perhaps even a fruit salad. I bet that choice of healthful fruit will win him the pigeon. Now that's a real honor; I bet it will even go on his resume.

vanekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
The wholesome father wins the game in the shootout. Vanek is like the wholesome father of the team now. I bet he says things like "back in my day..." and "you know, you shouldn't stay up so late..." and "don't forget to eat your veggies..." despite the fact that a good deal of his team mates are older and have kids of their own who are practically Vanek's age.

No comments: