Thursday, October 23, 2008

A little bit of everything.

1. There's a game tonight! Yep, the Sabres are in Madagascar tonight.

2. RJ is being featured in some show thing that I've come to the conclusion I must watch. It's on at 7:30.

3. I was reading the Update on Prospects thing and made a few discoveries.

- Nathan Gerbe might not be in the NHL this year, but he's got something over a lot of the guys in the league; he's actually hit puberty!

He's got more facial hair than Briere and Crosby combined.

And that little tag on his helmet; very stylish. I'm sure even Millsy is jealous of that.

-They have a picture for Lucky Seventeen, only he's wearing number four. Which doesn't make sense seeing as he's obviously seventeen. xp

4. Cap'n Ribbet is now injured along with like half of our team. On the good side, it wasn't a lame injury like thumb or finger. On the bad side, his curfew will be moved down to 8:30. And he probably won't be allowed to go out and play. On the other good side, I'm sure he's received plenty of new teddy bears. Or maybe frogs....

5. Pommerdoodles clearly appreciates Clarkie and Sekera-Sekera.

6. I don't think I've ever shared the Sekera-Sekera song, have I? Haha.

No comments: