Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pre-Season Game Numero YESSSS.

'Kay, so I know I'm not doing game notes. But, THE SABRES JUST TIED UP THE GAME WITH 5 SECONDS REMAINING. That's pretty sweet and note deserving, now isn't it? So pretty much, they're going to overtime and I'm semi-worried. I've already justified them losing, though. I mean, last year the Sabres won like all of the pre-season games and were amazing in them, and then sucked most of the regular season. So maybe if they suck during the pre-season, they'll get it out of their systems and be amazing during the regular season.... Hey, I'm not expecting them to win the Stanley Cup this year or anything, I just want them to do well.

KODA SCORES AND WINS THIS IN OOOOOVERTIME. (:
Don't you love Koda? Ever since I watched Brother Bear with Tess, I think of him as a big lovable bear.

Anyways, that's it for me. Yay Sabres. Yay Koda. Boo me for being for not thinking they could pull through and not listening to most of the game.

No comments: