Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pre-Season Game Numero EHHH.

And that's not "I'm a Canadian" ehhhh. That's "I'm annoyed/tired/unhappy/depressed/bored/ehhhh" ehhh.

But anyways, shoot outs are gross. So nerve wracking and anti-cool. Anti-Anna, really. I swear. But the point is, I don't like shoot outs, so they should go die. (:

In other news, Limey is a sweet dude. And I'm upset with Backstrom because I like him, but I want to hate him. It's annoying. Like when Kaner plays in Buffalo, you want him to do well, but lose. It's like, "I like you, but I have to boo you because you're an anti-Sabre."

Have you noticed that I like saying anti? Anti-Cullens, anti-cool, anti-Anna, anti-Sabre. I rule.

So far, the shootout is 1-1. Dramatic.
Uh-oh, this is the possible game winner for the Wilds. Gasp.
It wasn't. Dun-dun-dunnn.
Kennedy? I have his autograph!
But he failed too. ):
Wilds scored, uck, they win.
We suck.
Boo; and not in the "I'm a cool ghost" way.
What kind of team name is Wilds, anyway? xp
Shoot outs are gross.

No comments: