Wednesday, November 5, 2008

well now...

Apparently Rivet is no longer a Waterfordian. Yes, my mom has recanted her statement. Frankly, I'm glad my neighborhood is not tainted with Rivet-ness. Mhmm.

But now my mother is claiming Pommerdoodles lives in Teppo's old house, next to the big one that I always wanted to go in when it was a show house but noooo, my parents wouldn't stop there. As hopeful as I am, I don't think that's true since, well, wouldn't I have heard about it previously? We Waterfordians are quite proud of our Sabre status. Even Zhao knows who lives here!

Well, I'll find out eventually. I mean, if I start to see massive amounts of dog toys accumulating on the yard....

In other news, Tallinder has the cutest kids in the world. They're adorable. So adorable you just want to steal them, but they you're reminded that that is kind-of not legal and resist. Just barely.

No comments: