Friday, November 21, 2008

arizonaaaaa. how you like the rain, gurllll?

I saw Twilight tonight. It was fantastically amazing. Might I sum up my experience?

Previews:
Annoying girls took pictures, Anna wanted to throw popcorn at them.
We talked about random stuff and laughed hysterically.
Puddinggggg.
Discussed my neighbor, her cats, and her deliquent brother that lived with her for a while when he was on house arrest for "counterfeit phonics selling" (according to STM & Hale)
STM spilled like half the thing of popcorn on Hale.

Movie:
I annoyingly commented at everything.
Hale and I had a mini-popcorn war.
Okay, Edward is not sparkly. He just looks sweaty.
"Hey Bella," -waves giant knife- Niceee oneeee.
Rosalie cracked the bowl. Haha.
"Jasperrrrrrrrr." is what I said every time he came on screen.
Jasper has mad baseball bat twirling skillz and a slight southern accent.
Edward has mad "apple off the foot" skillz.
"Arizona. How you like the rain, gurllll?" -shakes hat annoyingly whilst Bella gives 'what the hell?' stare- Ah, Mike. I love you.
NEWTON DANCE! We're so going to Winter Homecoming just to do that. < 3
"Ah yes, they're dancing around the bonfire. Doing the Newton dance, I suspect." My response to the "James bonfire."
Most awkward to film scene: Carlisle biting and "making out with" Eddie's neck. Close second: biting Bella's wrist.
"Bella's my home girl." Mhmmm. Nice one Eric.
Charlie's an alcoholic.
-does the Newton finger thing-


Afterwards:
Misbehaving by waving our hands in front of the movie projector thing....
Avoid happy daggers!
Mike Welch plays Mike Newton! So food-y! (if that makes sense....)
"Mike could advertise fig newtons-" -does finger thing- "Jacob could advertise crest whitening strips and twizlers. Edward could advertise Volvos. Jasper could advertise baseball bats. Emmett, knifes. Rosalie, bowls; 'look, this one's so strong it doesn't break!'."
The candle wouldn't go out....
Air hockey is intense!
For some reason, Transformers is on the Twilight soundtrack.

That's all for now!

No comments: