Monday, June 15, 2009

p-kane

Okay, I know what you're thinking. It's been absolute ages since I've posted anything on this god forsaken blog and now I've got the nerve to write up something about a cocky, twenty-year-old Blackhawk? Well, uh, yeah. Though he's not exactly cocky. And I must remind you, he's a Buffalonian and therefore deserves our undying love (he's certainly got mine).

Anyways, I was just watching a few lovely P-Kane interviews/videos and I realized a few things. Let's list form this, yeah? Yeah.

1. Kaner's a total badass when he wants to be.
He totally flips off Sharpie or Burish or whoever it was he was flipping off. Either way, I appreciate his Buffalonian badassery.

2. He does the annoying "stick out the mouthguard" thing.
It bugs the hell out of me and makes me want to slap him, and yet it's endearing. Sort-of reminds me of a puppy. Hopefully, he learned his lesson about this bad habit when evil guy yanked out his mouthguard and threw it when they were "fighting" (I use the term fighting loosely as Kaner's not yet badass enough to actually fight). Chances are likely he hasn't learned his lesson.

3. P-Kane talks like a good 'ol Buffalo boy.
I suppose it shouldn't be surprising, but I was listening to him and positively giggling. He has the right almost-Canadian-but-not-quite thing going on. Plus he "uhs" and "ya knows" in all the right places. And he uses the word "buddies." I'm not sure that proves anything, but I'm sure he says things like "pop" and "sucker" too.

4. He's really cute.
Admit it, you think so too. I mean, look at his adorable golden curls and tell me he's not.

5. He can absolutely not sit still. At all.
Whether it's rubbing his nose, fidgetting, nodding, or anything else that involves motion, P-Kane will be doing it. Sitting still is something he needs work on.

6. Kaner's a damn good hockey player.
Obviously.

7. I'm convinced his favorite phrase is "that's just the way it is."
Very catchy.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: