Thursday, March 5, 2009

in other news....

So, we have acquired a few new dudes, haven't we? I feel it is my duty to welcome them to the team. First up is....

Dominic Moore!

For some reason, the fact that you were an icky Leafer doesn't totally disgust me. Perhaps it's because your share the surname of Mandy Moore and I picture you singing cheesy little pop tunes in your spare time (with cheesy dancing to match). Or maybe it's because of your slightly-endearing open-mouth pictures. It could even be the fact that you can't practice with the team because you need to get your visa papers all done that makes me feel no amnosity towards you. Admit it, that is rather humorous. Well, we know it wasn't your inspirational speech. Really, praising the team doesn't do much for you but tells me you know what other people want to hear. So, Domino the Moor, play well. Or else.

Mikael Tellqvist!
Your name amuses me to no end. Mikael is a crazy spelling. I love it. I love you. If I could pronounce your last name, I'd marry you. Seriously, be the suckiest goalie in the world, dude. Your name is good enough for me. Not to mention, you take pride in being a back-up. Well, Mikael Tellqvist, I take pride in you being a back-up. I know it's hard. Just remember, you always have my support. And any time you need some German butter cookies, you know who to come two. Seriously, just ask Lydman for my address.

Oh yeah,
we signed the Walking Hazard to a two year extention. I like Timmy and all, but we should pay him by game or something. Really, he'll be injured 3/4 of the season and walk away with millions of dollars he didn't earn. Sigh.

No comments: