Friday, February 29, 2008

Sabres vs. Flyers Game Notes;; 2/25

1. As much as I say I'm over Evil Midget, I still love seeing him pounded into the boards.
2. Despite the fact I've determited my life's goal is to see Ryan Miller in a fight, 'd love to see Derek Roy fight Evil Midget. I hope Royzie would pound him.
3. I love Roy. A lot.
4. When guys fall, everyone around them raises their stick. It's like "Nope, I didn't make him fall. Don't penalize me."
5. Lucky Seventeen isn't played much. I think Lindy doesn't want him to upstage the "star players". Whatevs.
6. Versus sucks. End of story.
7. In addition to number six, why are they suddenly obsessed with Vanek? I know they're in love with Cindy Crosby and Ovie, occasionally Evil Midget as well (but he sucks now, so no) but why Vanek tonight? I loved him first!
8. Refs are stupid. Grrr. Pommerdoodles didn't try to put the puck in the penalty box. Just look at his cute puppy-dog face.
9. The Sabres can never keep a lead, can they?
10. They need to be more aggressive. Beat up Evil Midget, will you Kaleta? Pleaseeeeeeeee?
11. Paille has a wonderfully fun name. Pie-yay!
12. Versus hates the Sabres. Notice how they play the Sabres goal like once (if we're lucky) and then the Flyers goals are replayed 84 million times.
13. Some of the Flyers appear to be missing teeth. Ew.
14. Soupy needs to make soup out of Umberger. Like now, tyvm.
15. More Vanek obsessing.
16. Rules of icing are annoying.
16. (For some reason I have two sixteens) Evil Midget could so be a girl. Bree Air. Totally. (Or and elf; he's short enough.)
17. Where are you Lucky Seventeen?
18. Haha, Marty iced it! Anyways, MacArthur is really amazing. Just look at him. Change his name to McAmazing.
19. Overtime is gross, but better than losing.
20. Harry Neale randomly cuts off sometimes... but I like him. (Yes I am watching the game muted and listening to the radio)
21. The Sens losing 5-1 to the Make Beliefs? Haha, karma rocks. In your face, Emery.
22. Miller makes dramatic saves.
22b. I wonder if some Sabres hate Evil Midget. I bet so.
24. Lucky Seventeen! Yay, yay, yay! And Goose gets a honk too for that "fight".
25. Thinking about shootouts make me nervous.
26. SOMEONE PUSHED LUCKY SEVENTEEN OVER! I'm mad. But he's amazing.
27. Shootouts make me nervous.
28. Talking about Soupy depresses me. Shut up.
29. The Sabres sticks look like they're shaking. Except for Peters. He doesn't have anything to worry about.
30. I can't watch shootouts.
31. Losses depress me. But McFly makes everything better... almost.

Favorite Sabre of the night:
Either MacArthr or Lucky Seventeen.
Royzie, Pommers, and TV are up there too.

Most hated Sabre of the night:
The Flyers. Boooooo!

No comments: